Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PERFECT Oatmeal Raisin Cookies


Seriously.
I don't use the word "Perfect" lightly. 
These are truly PERFECT Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
I will look no further for another Oatmeal Raisin recipe 
(Well, unless dire circumstances are present, i.e. As if the sky falls.)

After I made the Snickerdoodle Cookies a couple of weeks ago, a co-worker asked me to make some Oatmeal Raisin cookies. 
Sure thing!
Hubby doesn't like oatmeal. 
(I know. I know. It's amazing an oat-lover and an oat-hater can cohabit. But, alas, we find our ways.)

So, me, lover of oats, jumped at the chance to 1) Bake and 2) Make Oatmeal.
I searched until I found this recipe for Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Ohmigosh.
The rating on www.Food.com are 5 starts with almost  1K reviews. 
Um...Winner!

If you love some Oatmeal Raisin Cookies... 
MAKE THESE NOW!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment