Saturday, February 2, 2013

Peanut Buttaaaaa!

Who here loves PeAnUt BUtTeR?
I know I do!
While this isn't a "recipe post", I feel the need to share some deliciousness I have recently found.

*****

Display Numero Uno: Caramel Latte Nut Butter - made by Sarah at The Smart Kitchen .

Yeah.
Caramel AND Latte AND Nut Butter
My sweet and thoughtful co-peanut butter lover and friend, Camee, surprised me with this yumminess via the USPS postal service. She simply said she had a surprise for me, it was food, and it would arrive in the mail.
I pondered what could it be? I was so excited to find this Caramel Latte Nutty Butter!

This butter not only has peanuts, but almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, and of course, coffee (and more!).
It's natural and homemade. Each month Sarah makes 2 flavors available for purchase and home delivery.
January was this flavor and a Chai Nutty Butter. Can't wait to see what the February flavors will be!

It really is good. I like it straight out of the jar, but also enjoy it stirred in my oats. Order Here.
Display Numero Uno
*****


Display Numero Dos: Smuckers Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
I LOVE this stuff. It is by far the BEST peanut butter this mouth has ever tasted!


Usually, I buy the peanut or almond butter at a health food store (i.e. Fresh Market or other local health store). You know, the kind where you push the button and it grinds the nuts into nut butter right. in front of you?
Awesome.
I still like that stuff, but since I've found this?
Smuckers blows the competition out of the water.
It's so good, you'd expect there has to be something unhealthy hidden in there? But nope - Just Peanuts and a bit o' salt. That's it. 
I still wonder how those 2 simple ingredients can taste that delicious. I mean, what's the Smucker's secret? Whatever it is, let the Smucker's keep at it.
To top it off, I purchased Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter  from the ever accessible Wal-mart! Not a fancy-smance grocer.

Look no further for a tasty, healthy creamy,  lick the jar, nothing's better peanut butter...Smuckers Natural is where it's at! (Plus, it is cheaper than the ones sold at the health food stores. Smucker's scores more points!).
 





Kind of sad, but I bought this jar less than 2 weeks ago ------->
This could be dangerous!!! :)




This week: Making more Chewy Peanut Butter Granola & Greek Yogurt Parfaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment