Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Muffins



Oh. My. Goodness.
Yummy Fall Explosion in My Mouth!
Delicious.
Moist.
Light.
Easy.
AND...
A Weight Watcher Recipe???

I know.
I can't believe how good these are, too. 
I am definitely putting this recipe "in my back pocket" as a regular/go-to recipe.
Got to Try. 
Yeah, they are that good.


Pumpkin Muffins:
Makes 18-19 muffins

Ingredients
  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 3 shakes of cinnamon, 1 shake of allspice, 1/2 shake of nutmeg 
(OR just add pumpkin pie spice)
  • 1 (15 oz) Can of Pumpkin
  • 1 egg
  • 2/3 cup of water
  • optional: butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, nuts, cranberries, etc.

Directions
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Mix ingredients together
3) Spray Non stick spray into metal muffin tins ( I think, if you used paper liners, they might stick, but not sure)
4) Pour batter into muffin tins
5) Bake for 20-25 minutes

*** I added half a bag of butterscotch chips to mine...oh. my. goodness. Like fall explosion of yummy-ness in your mouth!
W/O butterscotch chips: About 100 calories each
W/ butterschotch chips: About 135-140 calories each


No comments:

Post a Comment