However, you may know this yumminess, I just want you to know.
You. Are. Honored.
To have partaken of this greatness.
You haven't tried this?
You are one those they say dwell in the dark?
Well, I say to you, Come.
Come to the light.
yum light free you and see what is.
Partake of the 7-Layer Magic Bar.
May you live in the light from now to ever more.
Here's the recipe, in case you want to see the light.
Careful, I recommend some shades.
1) 1/2 cup butter, melted
2) 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, finely crushed
3) 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
4) 1 1/3 cups shredded coconut
5) 1 1/2 cups semisweet chips
6) 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
7) 1 cup chopped nuts (I used Walnuts)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Combine melted butter and graham crackers well
3) Press firmly in the bottom of a greased 9x13 dish
4) Evenly Pour sweetened condensed milk over butter/crumb mixture
5) Next, add shredded coconut, then both types of chocolate chips, and, finally, the nuts
6) Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly browned
7) Let cool COMPLETELY
8) Cut and Serve (p.s. they cut better if they are really cold).
Bright out now, isn't it?