Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baked Ravioli w/ Emeril


Yes, we had Baked Ravioli with Emeril Lagassi!!!!
Well, sort of.
Okay, not really.
We had Baked Ravioli with Emeril's sauce. 
Close?
*sigh*
I'll just close my eyes and say "BAM!"

This recipe was given to me by my boss.
And I am SO glad she passed it along to me. 
I like it because it's delicious AND easy!
Oh. Yeah.

The Breakdown?
This is like a lazy lasagna.
Different, but similar. 
I'll say it again, gosh darn it....I really liked it!

Served with Sauteed Garlic Spinach and Side Salad

Ingredients:
  • 1 jar of Emeril's Marinara-Style Pasta Sauce
  • 1 bag of Frozen Ravioli (I used cheese ravioli, my boss uses beef ravioli-choose your preference.)
  • 1 cup shredded Mozzerella (or more if you dare...Muahahah)


Am I forgetting something?
No! This is just 3 easy ingredients.
I'm just saying....easy.


Directions:
1) Boil frozen ravioli until the raviolis float to the top of the pot. Drain.
2) In an 8x8 glass dish, Layer pasta sauce, then ravioli, then cheese. Repeat. (Top layer with have ChEeSe!)
3) Bake on 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. (Or in my case, you're starving-as usual-and you broil it until bubbly being careful not to burn the ChEeSe!)

Serves 4
Yum!






No comments:

Post a Comment