Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Salmon in Creamy Dill Sauce with Boiled Pototoes, Roasted Asapragus, & Stuffed Crab Shells

Yummers!

Ever make a recipe, really like it, and think you've discovered a new favorite - only to realize you've "been there, done that?"
Yeah, totally been there and did that.
My re-visit was just as good as the last.
Okay, I lie.
This was probably better because I used Halibut last time.
I like Salmon better.
Plus, the Salmon holds the flavor better, in my opinion.

The last recipe consisted of halibut, parmesan, sour cream, dill, salt, pepper, & I added garlic.
This recipe consisted of salmon, sour cream, dill, salt, pepper, garlic, & lemon.
So this was no parm, add lemon, use different fish.
Confused, yet?

Either way, I like them both!
Even if this was an unaware repeat.
I guess I am consistent in what I like!

I served this with boiled potatoes, oven-roasted asparagus, and pre-made stuffed crab shells (I picked those up fresh from Kroger).

Creamy Dilled Salmon
1) Stir to combine 1/2 cup sour cream, dry dill, salt, pepper, garlic, and lemon pepper.
2) Pour 3/4 of sauce over uncooked fish.
**Reserve some sauce for dipping.***
3) Bake on 375 for about 15-20 minutes.

Quick, Easy, & Delicious!


Flavoring my salmon with dill is one my favorite ways to eat salmon. It's an awesome duo!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment