Monday, March 19, 2012

Going Toasty....Toasted PB & Banana Sandwich

Yummy Tummy 'Nanner Sandwich!
Who doesn't love Peanut Butter and Bananas???
Flippin' awesome.

I arrived home from work and wasn't quite sure what I wanted to eat. 
Seems I have almost no meat in the house with the exception of few cans of canned products (emergency stashes).
Plus, I'd been kind of  totally snacking quite a bit, so, I was hungry, but not in the mood for a big ol' dinner.
What to do?
Decided on a good and yummy PB&B Sandwich. 
I traditionally make an easy PB&B sandwich. 
No toast-just slap it together and go.
I got to thinking, "Hey, why not amp this baby up?!"
Going Toasty.

I do love this sandwich (when the mood strikes me). Plus, this is a reduced calorie version -about 320-360 calories depending on the amt of PB you use :). 

Leaning Tower of PB&B!
Ingredients:
2 Slices Light Bread (@ 35 cal each)
1 to 1 1/2 Tbs Creamy Peanut Butter
1 Banana
Cinnamon, to taste (LOVE cinnamon!!!)

Directions:
1) Preheat a skillet on med-high heat.
 2) Assemble the "Sammie"
3) Spray skillet with no-stick spray. Toast each side until lightly browned. 


YUMMY!


No comments:

Post a Comment